- Brand(s): Liv.52
- Manufacturer: Himalaya Herbals
- Disease(s): Loss Of Appetite / Hemodialysis / Jaundice / Malnutrition / Tuberculosis / Viral Hepatitis / Alcoholic Liver Disease / Cirrhosis / Anorexia / Liver Damage
Liv.52 - is a herbal product with hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. Also it helps to improve appetite.
|300 tablets||$ 29.95||$ 0.10||$ 14.90||Add to cart|
|200 tablets||$ 24.95||$ 0.12||$ 4.95||Add to cart|
|100 tablets||$ 14.95||$ 0.15||Add to cart|
What is this herbal?
The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substance, hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.
- Improves appetite;
Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.
The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.
- as a adjuvant to hemodialysis;
- jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy;
- as an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence;
- liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
- as an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals;
- for the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy;