- Brand(s): FlickOut
- Manufacturer: Scientific Remedies
- Disease(s): Sarcoptes Scabiei
FlickOut is effective against fleas infestation approximately for two months and against tick infestation for up to one month. It is effective at low doses, as an ovicide, larvicide, adulticide, repellent, and as a feeding suppressor against a variety of ectoparasites.
|5 pieces||$ 89.95||$ 17.99||$ 209.80||Add to cart|
|4 pieces||$ 82.95||$ 20.74||$ 156.85||Add to cart|
|3 pieces||$ 77.95||$ 25.98||$ 101.90||Add to cart|
|2 pieces||$ 69.95||$ 34.98||$ 49.95||Add to cart|
|1 piece||$ 59.95||$ 59.95||Add to cart|
FlickOut Flea and Tick soap
Flickout is effective against fleas infestation approximately for two months and against tick infestation for up to one month. It is effective at low doses, as an ovicide, larvicide, adulticide, repellent, and as a feeding suppressor against a variety of ectoparasites.
Active ingridient: Permethrin
Additional Ingredients: SoapBasee, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine, HEDP, Tinogard TT.
Directions to use:
- Wet coat with lukewarm water.
- Apply the soap & rub to form a rich lather to the entire body.
- Protect eyes & ears from lather.
- It is virtually non-toxic to humans.
- However, contact the physician if signs of poisoning are seen.
- If swallowed, perform gastric lavage, using 5% sodium carbonate sodium followed with powdered activated charcoal. Administer methocarbamol at a dose of 55 - 220 mg/kg.
- For skin contact, wash the affected area & apply soothing skin cream.
- For eye irritation, wash the eye with 4% sodium bicarbonate or any other non-irritating alkaline aqueous solutions.
- Wash hands thoroughly with water.
- Avoid eating & smoking when using the soap.
- Not to be used on the puppies less than 8-weeks of old & nursing bitches, If the dog licks the foam, seek the accidentally seek vet advice.