Return to homepage
- Brand(s): Cenforce-FM
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories
- Disease(s): Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence
Cenforce FM® is sildenafil for the female. Women can count on receiving physical and psychological pleasure from sexual contact with its help. The drug is recommended for those women who have problems with relaxation, sensitivity or experiencing menopause.
Free AirMail shipping
|$ 269.95||$ 1.50||$ 179.75||Add to cart|
Free AirMail shipping
|$ 209.95||$ 1.75||$ 89.85||Add to cart|
Free AirMail shipping
|$ 179.95||$ 2.00||$ 44.90||Add to cart|
|60 tablet||$ 134.95||$ 2.25||$ 14.95||Add to cart|
|30 tablet||$ 74.95||$ 2.50||Add to cart|
Sildenafil Citrate tablets
What is this medicine?
Cenforce FM increases level of testosterone in blood, boosts sexual recall and extreme sensitiveness to stimulation. It is scientifically formulated to provide intense sexual satisfaction for women seeking ultimate pleasure. It works by increasing genital blood flow and vaginal compliance resulting in intensified pleasure during sexual activity. The distinctive 'pink-pill' is available for single women and couples in convenient low-cost tablet form.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. The dose is usually taken 30-45 minutes before sexual activity. You should not take the dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once. NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Call your health care provider right away if you have any change in vision. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.