Bleminor Anti Blemish® Cream
- Merk(en): Bleminor Anti Blemish® Cream
- Producent: Himalaya
- Ziektes: Blemish
Bleminor is a anti-blemish cream indicated for hyperpigmentation due to varied etiologies like exposure to UV rays and aging, melasma, post-injury and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
|5 buizen||€ 68.14||€ 13.63||€ 68.01||Voeg aan winkelwagen toe|
|4 buizen||€ 63.60||€ 15.90||€ 45.32||Voeg aan winkelwagen toe|
|3 buizen||€ 54.51||€ 18.17||€ 27.19||Voeg aan winkelwagen toe|
|2 buizen||€ 45.41||€ 22.71||€ 9.05||Voeg aan winkelwagen toe|
|1 buis||€ 27.23||€ 27.23||Voeg aan winkelwagen toe|
Bleminor anti-blemish cream
Hyperpigmentation due to varied etiologies like exposure to UV rays and aging
Post-injury and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Melasma/hyperpigmentation: Melasma is a type of discoloration that appears on the face and hyperpigmentation is a skin condition caused by oxidative damage. Bleminor inhibits melanin synthesis and has antioxidant activity.
Hyperpigmentation (post-injury and post-inflammation): Bleminor’s anti-inflammatory property is beneficial in preventing hyperpigmentation due to recurrent inflammation. It also aids in correcting skin discoloration resulting from injury.
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) inhibits tyrosinase activity (catalyzes the production of melanin) in the melanin-producing cells without causing cell toxicity. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which are helpful in controlling hyperpigmentation due to recurrent inflammation.
- Indian Copal Tree (Sarja) is a rich source of natural antioxidants that helps in decreasing melanin synthesis. It is also known to inhibit melanogenesis (production of melanin).
- Silk Cotton Tree (Shalmali) has excellent tyrosinase-inhibitory and antioxidant properties that inhibit melanin production.
- Almond (Vatada) smoothes and rejuvenates the skin and improves skin complexion and tone.
Directions for use
After cleansing the face, take a small quantity of Bleminor cream and apply on affected areas. Avoid areas around the eyes, nostrils, mouth and ears.
Bleminor is not known to have any side effects.
Did you know?
An US patent has been filed for Bleminor.