- Brand(s): Ashvagandha
- Producent: Himalaya Herbals
- Choroby: Debility / Stress / Arteriosclerosis / Premature Aging / Arthritis / Diabetes / Hypertension / Malignancy
The research showed that Ashvagandha led to increased acetylcholine receptor activity. The scholars concluded that the increase of activity in that particular neurotransmitter could account for the enhanced cognitive ability and memory attributed to Ashvagandha. Scholars at the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, conducted research which shows that many elements of Ashvagandha have antioxidant properties.
|180 tabletki||zl 119.66||zl 0.66||zl 59.53||Dodaj do koszyka|
|120 tabletki||zl 99.69||zl 0.83||zl 19.78||Dodaj do koszyka|
|60 tabletki||zl 59.73||zl 1.00||Dodaj do koszyka|
What is this herbal medicine?
Literally translated, ASHVAGANDHA (Winter Cherry/Withania somnifer) means ‘the smell and strength of a horse’ in Sanskrit, probably originating from the herb's odor and energizing benefits of its root. For over 3,000 years, the herb has been used to treat inflammation, fever, boost the immune system, improve memory and promote overall wellness. Researchers from the University of Leipzig, Germany, looked at the effects of Ashvagandha on the brain. The research showed that Ashvagandha led to increased acetylcholine receptor activity. The scholars concluded that the increase of activity in that particular neurotransmitter could account for the enhanced cognitive ability and memory attributed to Ashvagandha. Scholars at the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, conducted research which shows that many elements of Ashvagandha have antioxidant properties. The researchers found that the herb led to an increase in three different natural antioxidants: superoxide dismutase, catalase and glutathione peroxidase. The antioxidant effect of the active principals of Ashvagandha may explain the antistress, cognition-facilitating and anti-aging effects produced in clinical research. Ashvagandha is an erect shrub covered with wooly hairs, found extensively in India and North America.
The root contains steroidal compounds which include the lactones Withaferin A and carbon-27-glycowithanolide, known collectively as the Withanolides. The Withanolides are responsible for the many medicinal applications of the herb. Ashvagandha also contains a fair amount of alkaloids including tropine, pseudotropine, isopelletrine, anaferine and saponins, which impart medicinal properties.
- Adaptogenic and antistress: Ashvagandha is an unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic action that improves physical and mental fitness and helps with daily stress management. It increases physiological endurance and inhibits chronic stress-related physiological abnormalities.
- Antioxidant: It is a powerful antioxidant which scavenges free radicals in cells that are responsible for premature aging.
- Anti-inflammatory: Ashvagandha has proven anti-inflammatory properties which help in the management of inflammatory joint disorders.
- General debility
- As a daily health supplement to cope with stress
- In the prevention and treatment of many stress-related diseases like arteriosclerosis, premature aging, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension and malignancy
- As an aphrodisiac
One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Amalaki
Note: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.